“Helping Communities Manage Challenges and Opportunities”
Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development, also known as CNRED, protects our state’s resources and facilitates community/economic development in Wisconsin communities committed to positive change.
CNRED Programs provided include:
- Leadership Training
- Business Development/ Start-up assistance
- Applied research
- Strategic planning
- Land-Use education
- Facilitation Services
- Non-Profit Assistance
- Local government education and citizen engagement
- St. Croix River Basin/ Watershed - Please contact John Haack for more information on this topic, e-mail: john.haack.ces.uewx.edu
Community Economic Development Preparedness IndexThe Community Economic Development Preparedness Index examines perceptions of activities and conditions in the community, over which individuals may or may not have some leel of control. The compiled responses provide a reflection of a community’s readiness to:
- retain exisitng businesses and income
- attract new businesses, residents, and income within the community
- expand small businesses and income within the community.