Your credit report is not the only thing that should be checked over carefully. In addition to credit information, you may also want to look up your other personal data that is held by third party firms. FACTA gives you the right to one free report annually from a consumer reporting agency that compiles reports on employment, medical records, check writing, insurance, and housing rental history.
The ‘Other’ Consumer Reports: What You Should Know about ‘Specialty’ Reports at https://www.privacyrights.org/.
Insurance Claims Reports
- A-PLUS Consumer Report 800-627-3487 or http://www.verisk.com/underwriting/a-plus-loss-underwriting-verisk-insurance-solutions.html
- Automobile or homeowner CLUE report, (866) 312-8076, or at https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/fact_act_claims_bundle/landing.jsp
Medical and Prescription Drug History Reports
If you have no significant medical condition and have not applied for insurance as an individual, you are not likely to have a report. The report includes information that you have reported on an insurance application or that the insurance company has obtained from your healthcare provider indicating a medical condition that insurance companies consider significant.
- Medical Information Bureau—now called MIB—has a toll-free number (866) 692-6901 and website http://www.mib.com/request_your_record.html.
- OptumInsight MedPoint (888) 206-0335 and website at http://www.specialtycreditreports.com/request/medpoint-prescription-history-report-optuminsight/
- IntelliScript reports (877) 211-4816 or http://www.rxhistories.com/
Residential and Tenant Reports
- LexisNexis tenant history is at (877) 448-5732 or https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/index.jsp
- Experian RentBureau payments are is (877) 704-4519 or http://www.experian.com/assets/rentbureau/brochures/request_form.pdf
- Core Logic Safe Rent at (800)228-1837 or http://www.corelogic.com/landing-pages/rental-screening-analytics.aspx#container-Consumers.
- Tenant Data reports including are (800)228-1837 or
- Contemporary Information Corp reports are (800)288-4757 or online at http://www.cicreports.com/consumer-disputes/
Check Writing History Reports
- ChexSystems (800)428-9623 or https://www.chexsystems.com/web/chexsystems/consumerdebit/page/home/
- Share Check Authorization Network (SCAN) (800)262-7771 or http://www.nobouncedchecks.com/SCAN-check.html .
- TeleCheck (800)835-3243 or http://www.firstdata.com/telecheck/telecheck-file-report.html .
- Certegy Check Services (866)543-6315 or https://www.askcertegy.com/FACT.jsp .
- Early Warning Services (800)325-7775 or http://www.earlywarning.com/consumer-information.html .
Employment Background Screening Reports
- The LexisNexis Screening Solutions Employment History report contains information related to your employment history as well as other information regarding your background. You can get your free file disclosure by contacting the company at: (866)312-8075 or https//:personalreports.lexisnexis.com/access_your_personal_information.jsp .
The Work Number Employment Data Reports
Employment Data Reports are limited to basic employment information (such as name of employer, dates of employment, salary, and job title) obtained from participating employers. The Work Number is an employment and income verification service.
- Free annual disclosure at (866)604-6570 or https://www.theworknumber.com/Employees/DataReport/ .
LesixNexis Accurint Person Reports
Public records include records created and maintained by government agencies that are open for public inspection. This includes information such as real estate title records, liens, death records, and motor vehicle registrations. You can see a sample LexisNexis Person Reports will be returned by U.S. Mail approximately 30 to 60 days after LexisNexis receives proof of identification.
- A form is at (888)332-8244 or www.lexisnexis.com/privacy/for-consumers/request-personal-information.aspx .
- To order a Full File Discolsure, see at https://personalreports.lexinexis.com/access_your_personal_information.jsp .
National Consumer Telecom & Utilities Exchange (NCTUE)
- National Consumer Telecom & Utilities Exchange (NCTUE) is a consumer reporting agency that maintains customer data reported by utility service providers that are members of NCTUE. Call (866)349-5185.
Alternative financial Services
- FactorTrust’s Consumer Risk Indicator Score (CRIS) http://ws.factortrust.com/consumer-inquiry/.
- DataX credit data http://consumers.dataxltd.com/annualCreditReport .
- MicroBilt’s PRBC Consumer Credit Report credit (877)PRBC-123 or http://www.microbilt.com/consumer-credit-report.aspx .
- The ‘Other’ Consumer Reports: What You Should Know About Specialty Reports, https://www.privacyrights.org/ .
- FTC’s Final regulations about free credit and specialty consumer reports,http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2004/06/ftc-issues-final-rule-free-annual-credit-reports
- Consumer Reports:What Insurers Need to Know https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/consumer-reports-what-insurers-need-know
- CFPB Bulletin 2012-09, the FCRA’s “streamlined process” requirement for consumers to obtain free annual reports from nationwide specialty consumer reporting agencies: http://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201211_cfpb_NSCRA_Bulletin.pdf